Tuesday, March 10, 2015

PLANES, SUVS & PICK-UP TRUCKS--WINTER 2015 JUNKIN ADVENTURES


Hey, Y'all! I know it may seem like I've forgotten to check in here, but it's already been a SUPER BUSY 2015! It seems I've been on the road more than at home. The proof is in the miles...15,000 frequent flyer airline miles, 175,000 miles on my good old SUV "Mattie Mae," and 1,200 miles on my brand new pick-up truck, "Beebee," that we've had for less than a month!
So, suffice it to say if someone could figure out how to type and drive SAFELY I'd be checking in here a lot more often! Here's a peek at my latest adventures--


In the past couple of months I've visited some of my favorite places in the Great Pacific NW.
M & M Antiques, Monroe WA
 
M & M Antiques, Monroe, WA
 
M & M Antiques, Monroe, WA


Abundance Vintage in Centralia, WA


Camas Antiques, Camas, WA


https://www.facebook.com/camasantiqueshome
Camas Antiques, Camas, WA

Camas Antiques, Camas, WA

Camas Antiques, Camas, WA

Celebrating Downton Abbey at Camas Antiques, Camas, WA


Monticello Marketplace, Portland, OR


Monticello Marketplace, Portland, OR

Upon my arrival back in Texas in February we took a larger space at Brenham's Hermann Antiques Mall where we've had a booth since 2013. The far side front window space went from this--
Hermann Antiques Mall, Brenham, TX
to this.






 


 
I'm really enjoying all the extra room for goodies and the wonderful sunlight from the window. The gorgeous chandelier belongs to my mall neighbor and was in her parents' home. Isn't it lovely?
Just the essence of the 1880s building and this sweet town known for its delicious ice cream and abundant bluebonnets makes it a fun place to work in--also, the fact that items have been selling as fast as I can get them loaded in. (Always a great thing!) 
As spring quickly approaches we are getting ready for this weekend's Rusty Chippy Show in Huntsville, TX. This will be our second year to do this fantastic show and we're taking some great vintage porch and garden items to celebrate SPRING! Hope to see you there!

Here's another SURE sign of spring in south central TEXAS-- that's right! TEXAS ANTIQUES WEEK (S) is days away!
Until next time,
Peace, love, and
all the good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment