Monday, February 24, 2014

BEAUTIFUL JUNKIN' LIFE

Hey, Y'all!
What a fantastic time we had this past Saturday at JUNK Hippy 
Roadshow
There were three buildings FULL of happy shoppers and incredible vendors, not to mention yummy food trucks in the parking lot. 

This was one of those FUN vintage markets that remind me why it's worth driving the long miles to 
search for just the right items and why I spend hours preparing and planning for my booth. It's such a reward when it all comes together--the stuff I've 
brought, the customers, the venue, and the great team who make it all happen at JUNK Hippy!
On Saturday, many shoppers told me they read this
blog (THANKS!!) and saw items I had posted on Facebook and came to buy those items at JUNK Hippy--(and THANKS again!) Others mentioned all 
Garden Antqs Vintage at JUNK Hippy Roadshow
the multiple inspiring booths they had seen. There were those who were on a mission for specific items. There were those who had the fun of discovering a needful thing they didn't know they needed until they saw it at JUNK Hippy. There were those who  
were creating garden vignettes to welcome spring. There were those who were looking to add some vintage character to their homes. 
There were lots of happy people enjoying the lovely day, the funky vibe, and everything else at the JUNK Hippy Roadshow. Enthusiastic shoppers are the best! 
Many THANKS

to everyone who came out to Rosenberg's Ft. Bend County Fairgrounds on Saturday. 
Y'all remind me why I love doin' what I do--it's a beautiful JUNKIN' life and I'm so blessed.




Until next time,
Peace, love, and all 
the good stuff, sweet friends

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try commenting again! ha! I loved this post and all the great pictures of the show. I'm so glad it was a great show for you. I'm going to have to put the next one on my possibilities list! lol
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete